Access the website of iJAI. This interdisciplinary journal aims to increase knowledge and understanding of ways in which learning analytics (LA) and artificial intelligence (AI) can support and enhance education.
The journal covers all advances in learning analytics and artificial intelligence for education, including but not limited to the following topics: tools and methodologies for learning analytics and artificial intelligence for education, applications of learning analytics and artificial intelligence for education in real-world settings, and theoretical perspectives on learning analytics and artificial intelligence for education. Thus the journal aims to bridge the gap between pure academic research journals and more practical publications.
The inaugural issue of iJAI includes eight papers covering a wide range of themes on learning analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Jalal Nouri, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Michael E. Auer, CTI Frankfurt/Main – New York – Vienna – Bangalore
- Mohammed Saqr, Stockholm University
- Jonna Malmberg
- Mohammad Khalil, University of Bergen, Norway
- Olga Viberg, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Jesper Bruun, University of Copenhagen
- Michail Giannakos, NTNU, Norway
- Daniel Spikol, Växjö University, Sweden
- Miguel Ángel Conde González
- Najima Daoudi, Ecole des Sciences de l’Information, Rabat, Morocco
- Zacharoula Papamitsiou, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Ulf Dalvad Berthelsen, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Benjamin Brink Allsopp, Aalborg University
- Thashme Karunaratne, Stockholm University, Sweden